HFMA's online learning platform is designed to provide members with an enhanced user experience, including better course organization and easier navigation. The updated system personalizes suggestions for learning paths and courses. Answers to many of your questions can be found below.
Contact us for further assistance. With the launch of the new online learning platform HFMA is experiecing a higher than usual number of inquiries. While we endeavor to respond within 24-48 hours, response times may be slightly delayed. Thank you for your patience.
Here are a few areas where you may encounter problems. If you are experiencing these issues, please check back in one week or contact HFMA member services at email@example.com.
- Learner history. Some members' learner histories may not be completely transferred at this point. We are working quickly to resolve that issue.
- Note to Business of Healthcare and CHFP learners: If learner history is not up-to-date with successful completion of HFMA Business of Health Care (module 1 of CHFP certification), access to the HFMA Operational Excellence assessment (module II of the CHFP certification) may be affected. You may also encounter this if your record shows successful completion of HFMA Business of Health Care (module 1 of CHFP). HFMA is working to resolve this.
- Course completions. In some cases learners may see the "Continue" button for completed courses. This does not affect the completion of the certification or passing grade.
- Certificates. Some certificates of completion are not appearing for learners.
1. You are unable to pick up where you left off and will need to retake the full assessment. This error can be caused by any of these issues:
a. Network connection issues
b. Outdated browsers
c. Incorrect cookies enabled
d. Local network issues
2. To help resolve your issue, HFMA recommends the following steps:
a. If using IE (Internet Explorer), instead use the latest version of Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
b. Clear cookies and cache. You may also enable cookies for the applicable website.
c. Take the assessment on a computer with a wired connection if possible. If your wifi is not strong, you may experience delays between questions or get kicked out of your session.
This notification means that you have already taken the assessment and must wait 30 days before your next attempt or you are still in the 30-day window and must wait 30 days before your next attempt. If you think you received this message in error contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nagivating to your online learning courses will not change. Simply log in at hfma.org and click My eLearning at the top of the page.
Bookmarks for courses initiated in the old platform will not be transferred to the new one.
You have two ways of viewing content. Log into hfma.org, click on the My eLearning link at the top of the screen and then click on "My Dashboard" in the upper right corner. The other way is to log into hfma.org, click on the My eLearning link at the top of the screen, and click the "Main Catalog" or "Certifications" tabs to view content. If you still cannot see your course, certification or webinar, please contact our member services team at email@example.com.
No. Unfortunately, bookmarks are unable to be transferred to the new platform.
Note that the completion status that was previously indicated by the bookmark does not affect your ability to move through the course modules, determine where you left off and take the assessment when ready.
Yes. Accessing your course history is available via your My eLearning account. We are experiencing some delays in migrating learner history to the new system but expect to resolve this soon. If you have a specific issue where you cannot view progam completion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. You have two options to print a certificate of completion from the learning platform:
- Under your name on the right side, click on the dropdown menu to access Transcript, find the Title of the course completed, and click on View under the Certificate View column.
- On your Dashboard page, go to the Certificates tab, find the course Title , and click on View Certificate. A PDF of a personalized certificate is available for you to print or download.
Yes. Your assessment history will be transferred to the new system. A 30-day waiting period is required before retaking assessments.
CPE points can be accessed in your HFMA profile under My Development. Select the CPE Points tab to view recent activity. Select Access my CPE points letter to download CPE documentation.
Due to the new eLearning platform launch there may be a delay in some recent individual CPE activity being displayed in your HFMA profile. Please check back in 7-10 business days. Thank you for your patience.
Recognizing the growing importance of online learning, while also helping members more easily access their all-inclusive online education benefits, HFMA has invested in a new online learning platform. The new, intuitive platform has improved functionality, easier navigation, enhanced program interaction, opportunities to share achievements and an overall improved learner experience.