Member benefit update: HFMA has been focusing its resources on providing members with timely information required to support their organizations’ fiscal operations during the pandemic. The hfm editorial team is combining three months of content and publishing an expanded August issue focused on leading through a crisis and what’s ahead for the industry. Members now have access to COVID-19 news, podcasts, webinars and other online content including the 2020 Digital Annual Conference which will be delivered this year as a free member benefit.
The most recent two years of archived issues of hfm are available to HFMA members. Not a member? Join now to access.
- COVID-19 poses challenges and opportunities
- Healthcare finance leaders share responses to the crisis
- Long-range challenges for healthcare organizations in COVID-19 aftermath
- 5 high-leverage areas for improving medical group financial performance
- Leverage the telemedicine surge to create a profitable telehealth model
- Beyond COVID-19: A guide to economic recovery for health system CFOs
- APPs can enhance a health system's post-COVID-19 financial recovery